Thread: "Like" button

Default "Like" button

Is there the possibility of adding a like button similar to Facebook in the bar on the bottom of posts, for those who agree with a post or find it helpful? Not sure what it would involve, just wondering

I say it would be better than some of those "I agree. 15char" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    I say it would be better than some of those "I agree. 15char" posts.
    It may help if you post suggestions in the SUGGESTION forum. http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...Suggestion-Box

The lounge is meant for fun stuff, what you are suggesting involves work... Besides it actually notifies the janitor that you had a suggestion.

Just sayin'
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    It may help if you post suggestions in the SUGGESTION forum. http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...Suggestion-Box

The lounge is meant for fun stuff, what you are suggesting involves work... Besides it actually notifies the janitor that you had a suggestion.

Just sayin'
    presses LIKE button
    presses LIKE button