Thread: any body know

Default any body know

I have raised the scanners of my RGB up to bring the combined beam line to the center of the galvo mirrors but the red beam line still seems to be hitting the mirror edge giving poor red projection, I think? is thair somthing I am missing in the alignment of the optical train? Diechros, modules, scanners.
    The bottom plate of the projector is slightly concaved but the RGB modules and diechros are on a optical table seperate from the galvos inside the projector case. What am I missing that I can't get the red beam line to center on the galvo mirrors?
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Have you got your nearfield alignment spot on before your distance adjustments?

Your beams maybe aligned at distance, but not within the case?

Quote Originally Posted by jaycey View Post
    Have you got your nearfield alignment spot on before your distance adjustments?

Your beams maybe aligned at distance, but not within the case?
    @jaycey,
    I am not shure what that is, would that be where the red line hits the diechro or a point between the scanners and the apature of the combined lines?

Have a read of this (adobe reader required) http://www.stanwax.plus.com/lw/rgb%20alignment%20lw.pdf

Excellent tutorial for aligning beams written by member here named stanwax.

Hope this helps.

Default Good info

Quote Originally Posted by jaycey View Post
    Have a read of this (adobe reader required) http://www.stanwax.plus.com/lw/rgb%20alignment%20lw.pdf

Excellent tutorial for aligning beams written by member here named stanwax.

Hope this helps.
    @ jeycey.
    Great, that was the kind of info I was looking for. Very helpfull, Thank you very much.
    I will put it to the test right a way. I be missing the R in RGB.

Default BAD 650nm DIODE

I did the nearfield alignment, It was slightly off but no real improvement of the red beam line. I pulled the red module off, set up the lab power supply to proper voltage and current and pluged the red module in, placed the laser power meter in line and found that the red module is out putting : 0.015mw, I guess I found my problem. do you know of any body that dose module repair? I do not have a diode press pin or a press for that matter or ESD protections.