Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laser Quantum Elite 5Watt Green

Default Laser Quantum Elite 5Watt Green

Laser Quantum Elite 5Watt Green

With Cambridge 6800 Drive cards and Scanners, Ilda compatible. doing good power. 220v AC input.

Custom made aluminium housing and tour flight case. Case dimensions (Cm) 103 x 33 x 33

Attachment 47923

£250.

Doesn't appear as though the attachment works. If the price really is £250 i'll take it

Cheers

Jem

Quote Originally Posted by LMProductions View Post
    Laser Quantum Elite 5Watt Green

With Cambridge 6800 Drive cards and Scanners, Ilda compatible. doing good power. 220v AC input.

Custom made aluminium housing and tour flight case. Case dimensions (Cm) 103 x 33 x 33

Attachment 47923

£250.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I can walk to their office in 10 mins from where I am now, I'll beat you to it
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

HeHe

Looking at the other couple of postings he's made the price may well be correct. I don't think any of the items he's posted are badly priced... Unless they are all wrong of course.

Strangely, i've had a desire to lay my hands on a laser Quantum laser for a while. This may well be an opportunity
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    ...If the price really is £250..
    ..Uh, yeah! That's missing a couple Zeros off the OEM price!! I know that 'kidney pain' all too-well.. +_+

@LM - are you really serious, here? What does "good power" mean? We've seen people hawking 'good power' LQ Elites on here before (only to then-post pix of the - hermetically-sealed Head - wide open to room air (not going to do spec-power after that, no way..) so...

..If you're really serious - £250 for a working "good power" 5W Elite - that's a Gift, not a sale.. And, Why is the 5W 1/2 the cost of the 2W similar-looking Pj-sale?

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

PM sent, just what I was looking for

I am happy to take this off your hands for £250

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    PM sent, just what I was looking for

I am happy to take this off your hands for £250
    Ahem <cough> Mr Hobbit... Get to the back of the queue Lol

We are in fact selling a number of lasers and related items and we have received a lot of interest so we think the best option will be for bids or best offered price the we are in fact placing on a well known bid site as well I think this will be fair to all parties. Some of the lasers work very well and have just not been used in a few years some are down on power all have CTI scanners which are either 6800 or 6210 and all are professionally built.

Jem,

I'm so sorry I just didn't read through all the response fully. I now formally put myself in my due place in the queue. Whoops, I really need to give myself a hard slap on the wrists, ooooooh

Cheers, a very humble

Steve

@ LMProductions. Hmmm... That's hardly fair

You advertised a price and now want to turn it into an auction? You had us all excited there for a moment, ah well... I knew it was too good to be true

Why not just stick 'em all on eBay and see what they fetch? Fairly pointless advertising them here at a fixed price isn't it?