Default deleted

Admin, Please delete this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

2.jpg  

red power 2.JPG  

green power.JPG  

blue power.JPG  

total power 2.JPG  

Last edited by slicklasers; 12-08-2015 at 20:43. Reason: no longer available

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

cool.

what galvos?
    can you show some projections at say 10 meters? i'm curious about far field overlap and artifacts from the optical correction. does it have a spatial filter?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

These projectors are use the original Simpledrive I rev.6 drivers or their clones?
    I'm curious, because the driver design was stolen from me, and now I'm more and more often meet them in the chinese projectors
    Last edited by Bbe; 11-25-2015 at 12:05.

Scanners are AT-30 scanners, similar to the DT30's. We can upgrade them to the AT-40K scanners for $200. I will take pics and post after the holiday. No Spatial filter on this club series, that will be on the pro series coming very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    cool.

what galvos?
    can you show some projections at say 10 meters? i'm curious about far field overlap and artifacts from the optical correction. does it have a spatial filter?

These projectors are use the original Simpledrive I rev.6 drivers or their clones?
    I'm curious, because the driver design was stolen from me, and now I'm more and more often meet them in the chinese projectors
    Buy one genuine piece then produce 100k counterfeit/clone pieces with reverse engineering?