Thread: UPS, oh,NO

Default UPS, oh,NO

we had send out our products 24/12, 07, but now it still in UPS hand(not in customs), before they told us our customer asking them to send at 8/1, 08, I check today, the describe still keep at 28/12, I phone to UPS in China, they told me they only can answer me tomorrow, shit, so slowly reply.
    Yeah, before with a very unhappy cooperation with DHL, now , UPS, I don't know which express company can trust.they charged us more but service is not as they said. maybe Fedex, but all of us are want cheaper and faster express, which is the best one, maybe all of you had experience? yeah ,this is a headache problem, maybe many of us suffer this problems, maybe we can find the different best express to different Country. would you like communication your experience here, and findout the best express in different area?thanks.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

every carrier has their bad points and sometimes we are unfortunate to run into them. Trust me when I say, DHL is the ONLY way to go to or from China

And I say this with DHL messing up on my twice recently.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    every carrier has their bad points and sometimes we are unfortunate to run into them. Trust me when I say, DHL is the ONLY way to go to or from China

And I say this with DHL messing up on my twice recently.
    Thanks Beamz,
    I know now, DHL is better, after the DHL in American lost our lasers, three man in China are looking for us, but UPS, no, I am very sad.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Bridge
    As you know you have sent me a parcel only on Friday 4th Jan and I have it in my posession on Monday 7th Jan - and this too has been sent via UPS. In this instance they have provided excellent service - and I normally dont rate UPS as a courier. I certainly cannot fault them this time so its just unfortunate that you are experiencing problems with several companies which must make it difficult for you to pick for future. I personally will be happy for you to send me goods with UPS in the future.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Bridge
    As you know you have sent me a parcel only on Friday 4th Jan and I have it in my posession on Monday 7th Jan - and this too has been sent via UPS. In this instance they have provided excellent service - and I normally dont rate UPS as a courier. I certainly cannot fault them this time so its just unfortunate that you are experiencing problems with several companies which must make it difficult for you to pick for future. I personally will be happy for you to send me goods with UPS in the future.

Rob
    Rob
    very happy to hear you received it so quickly
    yes, this thread is primary want to find the best express to different country.
    I must summarize my experiment and share with others .
    the goal is through discuss to find the best express for different country.
    Thanks , all
    Best regards!
    Bridge