Thread: Replacement mirror mounts

Laser Warning Replacement mirror mounts

I need to replace the mirror mounts in this RGB module. Can anybody recommend a good place to purchase a suitable replacement? Can either be flex mounts or small multi-axis mounts. Will be shipping to Seattle, USA.

I see some suitable parts at Stanwax Laser. Is there someone in the USA that provides similar optics/mechanics at reasonable prices? Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1606.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	256.0 KB 
ID:	48714

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1605.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	588.1 KB 
ID:	48715
    Last edited by Pyronious; 10-20-2015 at 00:20. Reason: Punctuation

I'm almost certain Stanwax can ship to you; normally around a 5 day service I think. Ask for a postage quote
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

These exact ones.. just source some dichros from ebay or buy them elsewhere and use 2 compound epoxy to fasten the dichros http://www.ebay.com/itm/RGB-Lens-Bas...8AAOxygPtSvTdV

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    These exact ones.. just source some dichros from ebay or buy them elsewhere and use 2 compound epoxy to fasten the dichros http://www.ebay.com/itm/RGB-Lens-Bas...8AAOxygPtSvTdV
    techood claims to have 3 types of these, I have ordered all 3 of which one was the type MPJ is showing and you do not get what you buy, these are just pictures they use to bait ya', all 3 types are the same... each with missing adjustment screws... and they never will correct this, they will just run you around till the ebay 'deal' "runs out".