Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The girl needs help) ild pls

Also, I check this PL download site from time to time to make sure there is no Pangolin content there. It has been a while since I've been there. Everyone -- please let me know if you see any Pangolin content there so we can send out an official take-down notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

Bill

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Also, I check this PL download site from time to time to make sure there is no Pangolin content there. It has been a while since I've been there. Everyone -- please let me know if you see any Pangolin content there so we can send out an official take-down notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

Bill
    I don't think the PL FTP gets much new content. Haven't found anything more recent than May 2011.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    I don't think the PL FTP gets much new content. Haven't found anything more recent than May 2011.
    that's because it's locked in read only mode... just like the password says
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I really understand everyone especially hobbiests like myself wanting content but I feel strongly we must respect each other's hard work and rights. It's not like you can't have the content and look at the pangolin show site. Just wow! He didn't have to do that and yet he did. Thank you to everyone who contributes to keeping this art form alive. Ps I'm was not trying to call anyone out, just wanted to educate. Newer folks might not know. Now you do. I was also not calling out the ftp either. I never even looked. I just saw convert to ilda frames and reacted. This is family of a sort. We look after each other.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    that's because it's locked in read only mode... just like the password says
    Yeah but

A number of "well established/trusted" members here who have asked for the "real" FTP login credentials have received them
    nobody knows who they are and they don't appear to do anything with it

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hehe, I just noticed this.

+1 in Karma??? ;-) I don't think so...

Bill

This is a joke))))

The whole original post could be "fake news". Girl needs help? How do we even know it's a girl? How do we know their name is really Hannah? Three posts, all related to the same thing, brand new login, etc. Very suspicious...

Nothing suspicious, just everyone is asked to share the frames, and I also asked. Why should I hide my name? I work as a lighting artist, there is also laser equipment. Soon an event dedicated to September 1, children go to school. I'm doing a laser show)