Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those who listen to Electronica, my new demo.....

Default For those who listen to Electronica, my new demo.....

This demo showcases most of the sub-genres of electronica I like. Its 39 tracks long and has a playing time of 3 hours 41 mins. It starts off slow and progresses into something much harder as the set goes on. It features of lot of my own reworks and remixes so to anyone who might enjoy this type of music, enjoy. Adam, I expect a laser show to go with this........ lol

new link
    https://mega.nz/#!jsYUlBzT!yoKz-CQfR...zuoZAodpImh9Gc

Tracklist

01. Booka shade - Tickle
    02. Depeche Mode - Precious (Sashas Spooky mix)
    03. Rob Lemon - Perfect (Yvan and dan daniel remix)
    04. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (16 B Remix)
    05. Perasma - Swing 2 Harmony (Gabriel and dresden club mix)
    06. Robbie Rivera feat. Justine Suissa - Float away (Deep dish dubfires Casaplex remix)
    07. Joris Voorn - MPX309 (Original Mix)
    08. Stereonova - Deep inside (Funkalogik mix)
    09. Interstate - Remember me (Shawn Mitiska Tyler Michaud Remix)
    10. Dt8 project - Hold me till the end (club mix)
    11. Lange - Red October (Langes firewall mix)
    12. Sander van doorn - Grasshopper (sander van doorn remix)
    13. Underworld - Born Slippy 2007 (Joe K Remix)
    14. Emjae - Living with Video (Richard f dub mix)
    15. Elevation - Blinding Truth (Original Mix)
    16. Kyau and Albert - Always a fool (club mix)
    17. Markus Schulz feat Dauby - Perfect (Original mix)
    18. Paul Van Dyk with Alex Morph - In Circles
    19. Oliver Smith - Tomahawk
    20. Lange vs. Gareth Emery - Another You, Another Me (Original Mix)
    21. Paul Van Dyk - The Big Bang
    22. Francesco Diaz & Young Rebels - Don't You Want Me (Thomas Gold & FDS Club Mix)
    23. Valentino Kanzyani - Paradox
    24. Sander Van Doorn - Riff (Original Mix)
    25. Mr sam - Polar dome
    26. Duderstadt - Muhanjala (sean tyas remix)
    27. Paul Van Dyk - Another Sunday (Long Version)
    28. John Askew - Chime (Original mix)
    29. Re-Locate - Typhoon (Promo Vinyl Mix)
    30. Viator - Rangiroa (Octagen remix)
    31. K-system - Samba 69 (Original mix)
    32. Simon Patterson - Bulldozer (Original Mix)
    33. Gleave - Fire devil (Lost in smoke)
    34. John O'Callaghan - Space and Time (club mix)
    35. Dave 202 - Rain against her (Neal Scarborough remix)
    36. FKN feat. Jahala - Why (aly and fila remix)
    37. Gabriel & Dresden feat. Jan Burton - Dangerous power (Gabriel & Dresden's Extended mix)
    38. Walsh and Coutre - Done with love (Vocal breaks mix)
    39. The Cure - Lovesong (Remix)
    Last edited by dream beamz; 06-29-2016 at 23:27.

Question

What, you didn't make a show to go with it... I'll check it out.

Um... where is the "download now" link. All I get is a bunch of "sign up" stuff...

Ahhh... It is just over 500 megs, so you have to be a primium member... You should upload it to the cruch's ILDA FTP.
    Last edited by allthatwhichis; 09-28-2007 at 20:53.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

well crap, guess you gotta be a member of MU to download a larger file try this link

https://mega.nz/#!jsYUlBzT!yoKz-CQfR...zuoZAodpImh9Gc
    Last edited by dream beamz; 06-29-2016 at 23:27.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    well crap, guess you gotta be a member of MU to download a larger file try this link

http://dreambeamz.com/demos_and_sets...%209-27-07.mp3
    YEAAAA, that's better.

Will download.

Looks like a bit of a mixed bag eh, from Booka shade, to Valentino, to Paul van Dyke,

Saw Booka Shade earlier on this year - Damm what a cool live show
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Lightbulb

IT is a pretty hefty download. Took me about 2 hours at work. I think we only have a T1 that seems to have a problem on occation. I just started it and... looky there I have 3 hours and 40 minutes left before I get to go home...

Downloading it now. Using the free download link on that site (which is obviously throttled), it's showing 1 hr and 20 min transfer time, and my D/L speed is around 65Kb/sec. But that's pretty lousy; my cable modem can run 10X faster than that. (Roadrunner doesn't cap the modem like Comcast does.) Wonder if the premier account would run any faster.?.

Eh - as long as I get the file... But it would be cool to get the full 500 meg version. Maybe you can upload it to the FTP server like Aaron suggested.

Speaking of the FTP server... George: Got a question for you. At SELEM on the first day, Johnathan set up his laptop and was playing some EDM while running the 1.7 watt whitelight projector. (Yeah, I know, you weren't there for day one...) Anyway, I've got a video of this that was taken from the audience area, and that video is uploaded to the ilda file swap FTP server. The filename is "EDMaudience.wmv". Would you please D/L that clip, listen to it, and tell me what song is playing at the begining of the clip? I *really* want a copy of that music...

Adam

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Downloading it now. Using the free download link on that site (which is obviously throttled), it's showing 1 hr and 20 min transfer time, and my D/L speed is around 65Kb/sec. But that's pretty lousy; my cable modem can run 10X faster than that. (Roadrunner doesn't cap the modem like Comcast does.) Wonder if the premier account would run any faster.?.

Eh - as long as I get the file... But it would be cool to get the full 500 meg version. Maybe you can upload it to the FTP server like Aaron suggested.

Speaking of the FTP server... George: Got a question for you. At SELEM on the first day, Johnathan set up his laptop and was playing some EDM while running the 1.7 watt whitelight projector. (Yeah, I know, you weren't there for day one...) Anyway, I've got a video of this that was taken from the audience area, and that video is uploaded to the ilda file swap FTP server. The filename is "EDMaudience.wmv". Would you please D/L that clip, listen to it, and tell me what song is playing at the begining of the clip? I *really* want a copy of that music...

Adam

Mine ws downloading a litle slow ther for most of it and I was on a T1 at work, but it picked up there at he end, well a lil, up to 125KB/s. I left it at work though. Sounded good to me man. I did stop at 2:15 or so, I forgot I had to do a web based training...

I had tha problem also Adam. There were a few songs I liked when I watched that.

Lightbulb

I started again after that last post... and it was done 11 minutes later @ 185 KB/s on my air card. Not bad for $15/month.

Its deffinitely a mixed bag, but its done with the correct flow I think the mix starts off at 130bpm and ends at 141. Keep in mind, I dont re-record my mixes till I get em 100% right, what you get is a true mix.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Will download.

Looks like a bit of a mixed bag eh, from Booka shade, to Valentino, to Paul van Dyke,

Saw Booka Shade earlier on this year - Damm what a cool live show