Thread: FS: 660nm 250-300mw and 100mw bluray 405nm module

Default FS: 660nm 250-300mw and 100mw bluray 405nm module

Up for sale now is my pair of Kryton lava modules. These were a limited run specifically done for Dr. Lava. Both of the modules come with a diode pressed into each and are fully functional lasers. The red open can is capable of 350mw if you really want to push it and has an aixiz glass modules. The bluray is a 803T and capable of up to 200 if the diode is right and you wanna push it to death...
    Both of these were designed specifically for incorporation into a laser scanner or spyrograph setup. I had every intention of putting these in a 3 motor spyrograph with a 50mw green module.

We all know the Kryton head is a superior host with maximum heatsinking. With the Kryton head, the Lava Kryton is great at heatsinking, add to that additional fins on the back of the module adds additional heatsinking. There's a hole on the back side of the module for wiring to exit the back side of the module and a flat spot for screwing onto the bracket. This is not designed to have a driver inside it at all. ONly externally. As such, I'll include 4 groove driver kits that can be utilized for this purpose with the set.
    THESE ARE RARE!! ONLY 50 WERE MADE TOTAL.
    Asking price is $300 for the pair, or $150 for each.

The pictured bracket has been cut in half as it was impossible to combine the beams with optics side by side in the space I had available.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=012
    Last edited by Kenom; 11-30-2008 at 13:12.

Price drop to $100 each.

Question

What driver is in them?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post
    As such, I'll include 4 groove driver kits that can be utilized for this purpose with the set.
    http://hacylon.case.edu/ebay/laser_diode/LavaDrive1.php

Hope this helps

--DDL

Thanks Daedal. Yes it will come with 4 of those drivers. Should be a great way for you to practice your soldering skills allthatwhichis. Hehehe. I'd be willing to assemble them for you. Leaving one for you to play with. However, you could purchase one of Dr. Lava's flexmod and use it to drive both of these simultaneously.

Lightbulb

Same one as the pointers... I didn't think these were modulatable. Now if they had the FlexMod drivers... I;d grab two.

Well, if lava wasn't out of the flexmod at this moment, I would include one. If you'd be willing to wait until they do come in, I'll throw one in with the modules instead of the other drivers.