Thread: My new 445 Build

Default My new 445 Build

This is my latest 445 build, single diode but room for one more, it will have cylindrical lens as soon as I am done with there mounts. This has dual tempiture monitering one for the diode mount and one on the base or where ever you want to put it, key switch, and interlock. It runs on a Lava driver. The display toggle between F or C. It may be for sale soon along with most of my laser gear due to the fact I got laided off yeasterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg  

3.jpg  

2.jpg  

1.jpg  

"Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Hi mate,

Nice build, I am sorry to hear that you lost your job.
    This space for rent.

Nice work, Fred! I love that you've got access to all the driver adjustments from outside the case. The interlock and keyswitch are nice touches as well. What is the DB-9 for? Modulation input, obviously, but it looks like there are some other pins connected too.?.

Sorry to hear about your job, dude. The Marine market must really be taking a hit in Florida...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Nice work, Fred! I love that you've got access to all the driver adjustments from outside the case. The interlock and keyswitch are nice touches as well. What is the DB-9 for? Modulation input, obviously, but it looks like there are some other pins connected too.?.

Sorry to hear about your job, dude. The Marine market must really be taking a hit in Florida...

Adam
    Hi Adam, the DB-9 is for power but has 7 pins free for other things like tecs. The modulation is the other cable below the led.
    The job situation here sucks big time I am really worried I may not find a job at all. Oh well the worlds going to end in 2012 anyway.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"