Thread: trolls in FS threads

Default trolls in FS threads

would it be possible to add a rule about trolling FS threads? every other message board I sell things in its not allowed, and quite frankly, its really rude

No one was trolling. We were correcting your mistake. But next time, we won't.

Really good point you have there!

I support this request.

Ferry

Quote Originally Posted by Diachi View Post
    No one was trolling. We were correcting your mistake. But next time, we won't.
    its not just my thread... other threads where people were selling 473's everyones response was basically "lol your shits worthless now that 445's are a quarter"

that kind of input is trolling and is unwelcome in FS threads

additionally, to me 445, while people may consider it to be "blue" its definitely not the best blue, except for modulation obviously... but as far as "blue" goes... 457 > 473 > 445 > 405

I agree, the issue of certain users going nuts in the sale/trade board is getting out of hand.

I can see instances where a user a had a bad trade with user b, and now user a wants to warn everyone of user b's dangers, but I feel this should be restricted solely to the seller review thread.

I propose that only comments related to requesting info / showing interest / other 'normal' sale/trade things, or a post with a link to the sellers review page should be allowed. When a user feels it is important that the sellers past be brought up they can post a link to the seller review page, and at least the flaming will be somewhat contained.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post

maybe laser ben can buy it really cheap, smash it, then sell it to someone for more than he paid
    Sorry buddy, your appeal for moral standards is just downgraded to an appeal for double standards.
    Would trolling in your own selling threads fall under this code of ethics, or should we call that hypocrisy?

just pointing out facts...

and I didn't do it in his FS thread so, no, there is no double standard