Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB - Where to get a case?

Default WTB - Where to get a case?

So where are some places I can buy a project case from?
    As of this moment it will be a single 1 watt 445 but if case will allow for future upgrades that would be nice.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

If he hasn't sold it for me yet, Marc at CT Lasers has one of my Edison designed cases available. Shoot him a PM.

I get all my cases from http://goldenstarlighting.com/ email them wenxiaoni716@163.com and ask for the cases pricelist......I have 3 of their cases......all great, and they have a bunch to choose from at prices that cant be beat....

your contact is WINNI and tell them brooks sent you...

They are seriously great company..super fast..

their prices per case run from $75-$200 for the biggest. All cases include power connector, Power switch with fuse. 2x ILDA connectors, 2x DMX connectors. 2x DB9 connectors and a Keyswitch with 2 keys.

They are probably your best option.....

-Brooks
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Agree with KGB, they are pretty good with there prices and ship really fast. Shipping is a little expensive though.

Cool I am email them now.
    Thanks

One more thing if you are ordering just a case ,ask them to ship it not assembled and with no flight case (if you dont need one) and you will save a bunch of money on shipping.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    I get all my cases from http://goldenstarlighting.com/ email them wenxiaoni716@163.com and ask for the cases pricelist......I have 3 of their cases......all great, and they have a bunch to choose from at prices that cant be beat....

your contact is WINNI and tell them brooks sent you...

They are seriously great company..super fast..

their prices per case run from $75-$200 for the biggest. All cases include power connector, Power switch with fuse. 2x ILDA connectors, 2x DMX connectors. 2x DB9 connectors and a Keyswitch with 2 keys.

They are probably your best option.....

-Brooks
    Thanks Brooks for the info.

I take your advice, and e-mail them

Cheers,
    Ed

Here is a quick screenshot of some of their cases.....they have more than I show here.....

-Brooks
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

I have box-e from them and have posted some pictures of it a year or two ago. Do a search for my name and there is a thread about it with some pictures. I ordered it unassembled and with no flight case because it lowered the shipping cost a lot. Shipping on it to the east cost of the US was about the same as the price of the case. Had it at my house within 4 days of ordering.

The case is rather large and separated into two sections, top and bottom. Came with everything that it needed to be assembled. Has a bunch of small fans on the bottom and just openings on the top section. Also came with the ilda ports installed, 2 dmx ports, lighted power switch, sport to plug a power cable into, dip switches,spot on the back where a key switch can be added and leds on the front of the case for power and signal.

I agree with brooks, for the price you cant beat it. They have everything you need to build a projector with to from cni lasers at a good price, adjustable dichro mounts, a good selection of galvos, etc. So far ive bought a 500mw 640 from them, case, galvos, adjustable dichro mounts, dichros, saftey board, remote emergency stop buttons and have never had a problem with them at all. Next purchase im making with them is going to be Quickshow.

Default Great Company for Custom Cabinets..

Check out http://www.par-metal.com you will find a wide range of cabinets they have available. Very reasonable and great quality!
    I just received mine and very pleased with it. If you can use the cut-out that I have already paid for, this will save you about $100.00. If you call them, ask for a guy named Jin. Hope this helps.
    Steve

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2151.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	28444

Name:	IMG_2154.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	28445