Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: EyeMagic EMS7000 and IRIS ColorSafe Group Buy

Default EyeMagic EMS7000 and IRIS ColorSafe Group Buy

Hey Guys,

sorry about not putting this up earlier.

EyeMagic has accommodated us by allowing PL members to join together and do a group buy for their new EMS7000 scanners.
    http://www.eyemagic.gr/downloads/ems-7000.pdf

Also the IRIS ColorSafe is included in the group buy too.
    http://www.eyemagic.gr/laser-iris-colorsafe.html

I've mostly been emailing the guys who showed interest in this thread;
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...hlight=ems7000

The cutoff date to join is 10am GMT this Friday the 11th of November 2011

Sorry for anyone joining the party late. It doesn't leave much time to run it by your ,"better half', "the boss",
    "the sheriff" or my favourite "the fun prevention officer"

This way it doesn't drag on and we can be playing with this exciting new stuff asap.
    Expect roughly two to three weeks for manufacturing.

This is proving to be quiet successful and we have already reached a healthy price break.

Join in if you are on the fence, the more the better!

If you wish to join, please PM me with your email address and I'll email you the confirmation instructions.

Also if you have any questions, PM me I should be able to answer most questions regarding the group buy. Anything else and I'll steer you towards the right person.

Thanks.
    Kit

Hey All -

(Sorry Kit for not calling this weekend. busiest 2 weeks of shows and Builds i have ever had and biggest show of my career coming up in 2 days!)

The EMS scanners group buy will be dealt with by OSLS. I will be selling them obviously, but i think Fred is going to handle the group buy alone. Really no need for multiple people (delaers) to handle this. Obviously if anyone wants to order through me i will be more than willing to accomodate you and the price. I tihnk it will just be easier for all involved for just 1 dealer to do the group buy.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    Hey All -

(Sorry Kit for not calling this weekend. busiest 2 weeks of shows and Builds i have ever had and biggest show of my career coming up in 2 days!)

The EMS scanners group buy will be dealt with by OSLS. I will be selling them obviously, but i think Fred is going to handle the group buy alone. Really no need for multiple people (delaers) to handle this. Obviously if anyone wants to order through me i will be more than willing to accomodate you and the price. I tihnk it will just be easier for all involved for just 1 dealer to do the group buy.

-Marc
    Hey Marc,
    No sweat man

Quiet a few of the guys have put you down as their preferred contact as they are familiar with you and your good service.

I've emailed Fred and asked him when he gets contact from Tom to forward the details of the guys who want to buy from you to you and then it will be business as usual.

It will probably be good timing as it will be after you mega show coming up.

Cant wait to see some pics/vids of your 15watt..... ahhr....baby

Have fun at the show reaching new career heights!

Cheers
    Kit

Default I hope these are still avail!

my 40ks just kicked the bucket, at the same time my 3 watt melles griot decided to output 1/4 power. :-(

Any chance I can be a part of this purchase? I just sent my laser head to Fred@1stop....

Thanks and happy lasering everyone!

Kevlar

Quote Originally Posted by vjkevlar View Post
    my 40ks just kicked the bucket, at the same time my 3 watt melles griot decided to output 1/4 power. :-(

Any chance I can be a part of this purchase? I just sent my laser head to Fred@1stop....

Thanks and happy lasering everyone!

Kevlar
    Hi Kevlar,

Unfortunately it is too late to join the group buy.

What scanners are they that failed?

Incomming PM

Kit

Has anyone got their Eye Magic's yet?

I'm dying to know how this all turned out as they sound like great scanners. I would have joined the GB myself if I had any money but the laser and now hazer have totally cleaned me out. Couldn't even afford a lens cleaning cloth at the moment!

Hi Al,
    I spoke to Tom a few days ago and most of them have been shipped. SBK mentioned he had received a tracking #.

There are still a couple of our orders yet to be finished. I'd expect people receive them in the next few days.

Can't wait!

Kit

My UPS shipment is planned to arrive today and is "on time", can't wait anymore damn
    Hopefully I'll post pix here in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Couldn't even afford a lens cleaning cloth at the moment!
    How many do you need?
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    My UPS shipment is planned to arrive today and is "on time", can't wait anymore damn
    Hopefully I'll post pix here in a few hours
    (Que annoying yappy dog behind fence barking) yap yap yap yap, what you got for us? Photos photos yeh yeh!:P

Show us the gooodies Sebastien