Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 400mw+ 532nm Group Buy, Animation software and galvos

Default 400mw+ 532nm Group Buy, Animation software and galvos

I will be able to obtain 400mw+ 532nm laser units at a great discount off regular prices if I can get a group purchase of ten or more. I already sell these lasers on eBay cheaper than anyone else by several hundred dollars. If you check our user magicmerlin8vi5 's feedback you will see the great comments I get from these units. I don't mark the lasers up like everyone else so more people can afford to buy them! I will also make a combo price deal on a 400mw+ laser, #2 Cambridge style galvos setups, and Full Auto Laser animation software if I get enough interest.

Hi, any pictures and how much

Quote Originally Posted by GreatCornholio View Post
    I will be able to obtain 400mw+ 532nm laser units at a great discount off regular prices if I can get a group purchase of ten or more. I already sell these lasers on eBay cheaper than anyone else by several hundred dollars.
    A several hundred dollars worth IR leakage?

Sorry to tell but it's not a lammer's forum. We need a cold blooded facts and specs and not usual business BS speeches.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    A several hundred dollars worth IR leakage?

Sorry to tell but it's not a lammer's forum. We need a cold blooded facts and specs and not usual business BS speeches.
    I guess if it's not a lammers forum you ought to stay out of it. I will post specs for those interested and qualified to analyze them.

Default Laser Specifications

Here is details on a sample unit randomly pulled from a batch: Wavelength(nm): 532nm Output power: >actual measured power output is currently 447mw but this unit can reach as high 500mw+ Stability (rms)(2h@25c):

Wavelength(nm): 532nm

Output power: >actual measured power output is currently 447mw but this unit can reach as high 500mw+

Stability (rms)(2h@25c): <+/-5%

Transverse mode: TEMoo

M2 factors: <1.2

Beam diameter at the aperture (1/e2) (mm): <2mm

Beam divergence, half angle (mrad): <1mrad

Spectral linewidth(nm): <0.1

Polarization ratio: >50:1

Operating mode: CW or TTL

TTL: 1K-30Khz

Working temperature: 10~40c

Cooling Method: TEC

Warm-up time (minutes): 10 Minutes

Dimensions(mm): 110x55x45

Working voltage: 85~265VAC

Expected lifetime (hours): >6000H

Oh, you might as well walk away now.
    you just went from being a great cornhole to a to a great a-hole... if there's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatCornholio View Post
    I guess if it's not a lammers forum you ought to stay out of it. I will post specs for those interested and qualified to analyze them.
    In your other post you were asked to identify the maker of the laser and the galvos, that would be a good step one. Specs would be appreciated too, but I've been told specs many a time by companies - either specs pulled out of their butt, or specs that their units don't meet and they don't care to make good on. I'm gunna want more than a canned list of numbers.

If you're looking for customers, don't attack potential customers. 'Tis not a set-in-stone rule, but I've got this hunch that its a good guideline to follow. If you got a good deal on a 400mW 532nm unit, I'm definitely interested. Emphasis on the 'good deal' though. I take a good bit of convincing, and I don't easily consider a 10mW piece of junk being called a 400mW laser a good deal either.

EDIT: Well I guess this post was kinda late.
    Anyway, got some more info? What's the price? You say these lasers are all >447mW? I'm confused now. How were they tested? Got any pics? Warranty?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseudonomen137 View Post
    Anyway, got some more info? What's the price? You say these lasers are all >447mW? I'm confused now. How were they tested? Got any pics? Warranty?
    Thats just all info pulled from his eBay add. I agree completely though.

GC, we need to get some real answers to be persuaded. We understand that you probably don't want to give away the name of the manufacturer because then we would bypass you and go to them, eliminating your profits. Quite honestly, I don't think many of us care anymore. The point in time that it was appropriate for you to divulge this information has long been exceeded, now instead we're watching you covering your tracks instead of just giving us what we want.

I can assure you we are a great bunch of people, sometimes we don't approach things with much tact. But when it comes to an investment like a laser, we want some REAL information. Sugar coating is bad for your health.

Right yourself man, just give the information we are looking for, and maybe you will have some prospective customers. In the mean time, I know I have seen those modules elsewhere... I'll keep digging in my files. I'll be sure to let everyone know what manufacturer they are once I find it. Unless someone else beats me to it.

BTW this post is not meant to be read as a verbal lashing of any sort. We're just trying to dig up some facts.

-m

How do we know that you are actually him? For all we know, you could just be a person using his feedback to scam us.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)