Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changing Username - possible fund raiser

Default Changing Username - possible fund raiser

Hey Spec

I have never been happy with my username , it was made in a seconds decision and now i have been stuck with it

Anyways i read its possible to change usernames
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77029

Maybe you could charge $5 , $10 for people to change usernames ... it would stop people wanting to change every two weeks , or changing for fraud reasons and also reduce the amount of time you need to spend on it
    and act as a fundraiser .......

I might be the ONLY peron on the whole of th board interested in changing or prepared to pay so errr dont expect it to pay for much bandwidth

:-)

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Heya Paul.

I've changed three usernames in the past year, its no big deal at all.

Just give me your requested username, I'll check to see if its available and if it is: change it.

It would be wrong to take money for something that takes me approximately 90 seconds when I actually start the change over.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    PL Janitorial Services
    Ha! Nice. I promise to keep the seat clean. The lid might not be down but the seat will be clean.

Just give me your requested username, I'll check to see if its available and if it is: change it.
    Sweet, is this user name available? "Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv"

Not to railroad or anything.....but there is a question to see if there is a possibility or an interest in a subforum ,or listing if you will, of laser resonator theory and design,my main interest will be in 473nm. Not just hold the diode up close to the MCA . I was thinking of an in-depth area where KTP,YAG,and 2nd and 3rd HG could be discussed and proven platforms shared. I have found some of these"secrets" only by accident and following examples of proven working lasers that were copied to some extent. I have a lot of optical related notes and proven designs that may be of great help to someone really getting deep. There is more than the magnetic amplitude at hand. After all this is what we are manipulating. Any interested....Spec?
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Interest here!

One should be careful what they ask for

Quote Originally Posted by Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv View Post
    Sweet, is this user name available? "Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv"

Quote Originally Posted by Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv View Post

lmao . What about brave sir robin, is that available ?

An "Ultra Advanced Technical Discussion" forum is something that sounds like a good idea.

Since day one I have been of the mindset that PL should contain *everything* related to lasers, not just a forum... The Failed wiki was a part of this, so yes, I am very much for anything that will facilitate the safe-keeping and sharing of information.

Just seems like there is so much bad information floating around there and people don't give enough of a shit to read the LaserFAQ, search here, or ask questions...

Hash out an idea including specifics about how it should be arranged and I will do my damndest to make it happen.

Please do keep in mind that there are certain technical and personal limitations that I might run into with any such grand scheme and as long as you are aware of these and are flexible with them, things should work out.

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    Not to railroad or anything.....but there is a question to see if there is a possibility or an interest in a subforum ,or listing if you will, of laser resonator theory and design,my main interest will be in 473nm. Not just hold the diode up close to the MCA . I was thinking of an in-depth area where KTP,YAG,and 2nd and 3rd HG could be discussed and proven platforms shared. I have found some of these"secrets" only by accident and following examples of proven working lasers that were copied to some extent. I have a lot of optical related notes and proven designs that may be of great help to someone really getting deep. There is more than the magnetic amplitude at hand. After all this is what we are manipulating. Any interested....Spec?

Rofl!!!!