Thread: Riya Lite DAC with LasercamPRO

Default Riya Lite DAC with LasercamPRO

Hi all,

I am selling my Riya Lite DAC (1012). It comes with LasercamPRO software (software is locked to the device ID and not the computer). The unit was only used for a short period of time before being stored. I have the original disc that was sent with it when purchased off Drlava.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-02-06 10.54.44.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	42139

Looking for $160 including US shipping and paypal fees.

I will be heading up to California at the weekend for two weeks so will be able to post it then. I will email the activation code to you.

Cheers
    Rich

Just a quick bump.
    Make me a reasonable offer.

I fly on Sunday morning and will bring this with me ready for shipping.

Cheers
    Rich

Price drop to $110 including shipping within in the US and paypal fees.

Item is ready to ship.

Cheers
    Rich

Is it sold??

if so who was the lucky member??

I never see these when I have the $$--

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    Is it sold??

if so who was the lucky member??

I never see these when I have the $$--
    You know who it is Len. Why do you all of a sudden care who bought it?

Rich please dont give any private info to Len.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

my point was-- you failed to mention that the LSX software you got was used. (& you bought the 'lite' version too) and many here would really like to know where you claim to be able to get QS for 'way less than 500$'- Fb3s do not come up FS 'used' here very often- when they do the prices is still quite high and they get snapped up VERY quickly-- Please stop stalking my posts-
    since you are forever perma banned at LPF you may want to be careful or you will have no laser forums left to join.. just sayin' -- try being a nice person for a change- you may even like it.

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    my point was-- you failed to mention that the LSX software you got was used.
    I didnt fail anything, I did not buy a copy yet. If you go to Lava's website you'll see you can buy LSX Lite for $129 plus shipping. I said in the other thread it was the Lite version, please read it again. The Lasercam software is used.

many here would really like to know where you claim to be able to get QS for 'way less than 500$'- Fb3s do not come up FS 'used' here very often- when they do the prices is still quite high and they get snapped up VERY quickly--
    You're the only one who wants to know, and its not used, its NEW. As you said to me "Did you forget how to search?" You're suppose to be in the "know" around here, but its obvious you dont regularly read the forum, otherwise you'd know all the questions you're asking. There is that "persona" issue you have. There are numerous threads talking about the lower price of QS, and why, including a thread you were posting in. I used to think you were Mr.PJ, but by the comments you make, and the lack of info you miss shows you're out of your league here. You've been here since 2009, and almost have 1000 posts, but you dont know how much LSX sells for, or where to get QS for under $500??? Come on man.

Please stop stalking my posts-
    since you are forever perma banned at LPF you may want to be careful or you will have no laser forums left to join.. just sayin' -- try being a nice person for a change- you may even like it.
    I'm not stalking your posts. In fact you're looking for me, thats why you're on this thread. You already knew I bought this before you even made a post.

I am a nice person, I just dont like you. And I'm not going anywhere. I already have a stickie, new contacts, and I'm on the path to building my first PJ. Its you with the problem. You keep replying to my posts even after you keep saying to use PMs. Why dont you take your own advice? I told you repeatedly I'm done with the old crap, but you keep pulling me back in. I told you repeatedly to put me on your ignore list, but you keep posting on my comments. I'm done Len, please leave me alone. Spend your time reading so at least you're up to par with the rest of the forum, and stop worrying about what I post. Enough is enough.
    Last edited by TechJunkie; 03-03-2014 at 16:12.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK