-
I apologise...
I am sorry for neglecting this board over the past two days, ive been busy soldering galvos and amps...
www.photonlexicon.com/galvo/
I will be back in about a day or so, hopefully with news of me scanning laser shows at 54kpps ;)
Seriously... soldering with tolerances that are damn close to 2 mm between solder points is NOT easy or fun... I cant feel my hands... and it looks like one of the galvos doesnt work or its not taking the AGC and feedback signals correctly....
Please forgive me. I feel like this board has been dead to me for a couple days.
-Robert
-
i have been away the last 4 days ;)
the first 4 hours was mounting\soldering my GALVO scanner setup !
The 4 last days was only having FUN with it :)
yeeea.....
the next 4 weeks i will be gone to make some laser show !
:) video and pictures is coming up sooon...