-
Wobbly image
Hi,
as some of you may have read in a post I made a couple of days ago, I just finished my projector.
I'm very happy with it overall, but there are a few things that still bother me.
I'm using an FB3 together with DT40pro's. I have incorporated the FB3 into my projector housing. The signal ground of the DT's is not connectd.
When I project an image that is not moving, I notice the image is a bit 'wobbly'. Its not a wobble in the lines, but the entire image seems to be moving a little.
Does anybody have a clue what could be the cause of this? How can I fix it?
-
That's powerline hum interference, most likely from improper signal grounding.
-
But I thought I wasn't supposed to connect signal ground ...
-
sounds like my issue which bill sorted.
do you have the big pot attached?
-
The size pot? I haven't used that one.
-
-
Like I said in my first post, it's not the lines that are wobbly, but it's the entire image that shakes a little.
But thanks for thinking along anyway
-
Check if you have a loose connection somewhere. Mine does that when the ILDA-connector is loosely attached.
-
I've also seen that when one of the leads between a scanner and scanner amp wasn't firmly attached...
-
Does the FB3 output to a DB-25? Connect pin 25 from the FB3 to "common" on the power supply for the scanners.