-
I plan on a DI 635-636 nM 150 mW with equiv of a dpss green before too long .. hehe.. :) .. one never knows..
Back to the subject.. guys,, and gals.. .. Yeah, these are good ideas, The standardization of laser specs.. hell, the electricians and physics people -I almost said physicians-- uhhh , that's an M.D. .. ahh well ..
..alot of groups have standardizations that have to be met (under the law-- however-- were messing around with.. hmm may not want to stir too many waves or we'll be out of a hobby .. y'know ,, fda, cdrh.. and such... heh---- :\ mib's.......
-
great, all guys
maybe we can push things on.
anytime, Bridge is here, just like ILDA, maybe we can make out PLLDA, :).
Best regards!
Bridge
-
Funny you say that Bridge PLLDA - I was thinking the same thing
CDBEAM - the title of your last post cracked me up hahaha 'knowledge is power' - The more you know :D
-
2 Attachment(s)
Some testing result.
I usually bought lasers from CNI, and I could find good linearity ones. I have tested one myself, you can see from the pic bellow. I turn on the green laser, and when it is stable, I adjust the input voltage, when get the highest output power, I turn it down. Then it is a echelon:). The power stability is not bad for some series.