Question: LSX export to ILDA format 0?
I originally sent this to drlava as a PM, but then I thought perhaps it was better to ask the LSX community. Apologies if this is the wrong thread; it looked appropriate.
I'm really interested in getting LSX 'someday' and putting it to good use with my 'someday' projector. The projector I have right now is the spencer 3d party light, a 7-color TTL RGB 12-15Kpps chijector that only reads ILDA format 0 files from SD card.
My question is can LSX save its shows to ILDA format 0? If so it would be great to pick up LSX now to learn while I gather resources to build my next projector with better scanner and a real ILDA interface.
If it looks like it can do this, would anyone who has LSX be so kind as to export a few frames of your choice so I can see if the spencer projector will play them?
I just don't want to invest in the software now to find I can't see the results until I finish my investment in better projector hardware. :-)
Cheers,
tribble