Will have more info in a while. Just finished converting a Maxy Module. Beam quality is pretty bad. Will post more in a bit.
Attachment 17666
Attachment 17667
Attachment 17668
Printable View
Will have more info in a while. Just finished converting a Maxy Module. Beam quality is pretty bad. Will post more in a bit.
Attachment 17666
Attachment 17667
Attachment 17668
Thanks for recording that DZ, it was fun to watch as things progressed! For those of you that missed it live:
http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/7616989
Adam
If anyone wants to buy a maxy module making 225mW @ 655nm with a flexmod2 driver. $140.00 shipped in the US.
I can also install a 445nm for an additional charge. PM me if interested.
Oh, will also trade for three 445nm diodes.
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/P3216193.jpg
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/P3216194.jpg
Sure! However, I have no clue what kind of beam specs the original collimator has to offer as I still don't have any of these diodes. Although, the projector collimator should fit.
I'm an honest salesman. Not so good for business sometimes. :p If you are interested PM me.
Sure I`m interested in some new blue in my projector.
But I will try to order myself 4 diodes...
I have a blue Lasever that is pretty BAD... maybe I can use that house for a new 455 diode?
Let me know when you have tested out the optics and received the blue diodes for a test in the maxy.
Well as it turns out the lens the maxy uses turns the beam into complete junk. At about 12 feet, the beam was about 2 inches by about 1/8th inch. So I extracted the module out of the maxy diode mount and re-pressed the diode in an aixiz module. I then drilled out the barrel of the maxy to accept the aixiz. Now the beam is MUCH better.
Interestingly, when I have the 445nm diode running right next to a 473nm beam, to me the 445 appears violet and the 473 appears green. I asked my wife to look and she said the 445 beam looked blue and the 473 beam looks green. Thought that was odd!
Attachment 17670
Yeah, 473 looks like such a dirty dirty colour side by side with 445.
800mW of lumia! >:)
Attachment 17687
There's green in there, about 200mW of it. To me, green combined with just 445 kinda looks white.
Attachment 17686
Attachment 17688
VERY nice! *retardo 200mW of green hardly even accents it. LOL
Can't wait to get my diodes to play with I would like to use it in the mobo.