Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Black Betty

  1. #11
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    [QUOTE=Mattatya;167469]The mix is heavily beat driven
    I uploaded it for ya
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K5TNU36E
    I could probably take out the intro and outro for ya as it is meant for beat mixin

    Quote, Thats OK, I can do that too.

    Now where the hell did I put my glow sticks....

    Cool, Love it!

    (Of course I will have to do 500 Vivaldi concertos for penance. :-) )

    Thanks, Steve

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lancashire UK
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    this version is definately the best ... i would go with this one

    http://www.dafk.net/what/


    all the best


    Karl

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Laurel, MD
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I've always liked the extended version from Ram Jam (the original). It runs 5 minutes and 12 seconds, but it's my favorite.

    Adam
    This guy knows what's goin on.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wilson, Wisconsin
    Posts
    133

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by araugh View Post
    This guy knows what's goin on.
    Thanks for hooking me up you buch of dj pirates. love music info. Party on dud.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    150

    Default

    lol, I am one of few US dj's that pays for most of my track I play live but I have no problem sending them to someone. But If I can't find it on a pay site I will find it somewhere
    Slick Laser 2.4w RGB
    Omnisistem 1991 RG Q-Beam
    Hene Tube
    Shitty mistake Chauvet Scorpion fat beam

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wilson, Wisconsin
    Posts
    133

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattatya View Post
    lol, I am one of few US dj's that pays for most of my track I play live but I have no problem sending them to someone. But If I can't find it on a pay site I will find it somewhere
    " D A M" I wsa only kddng I DJ also as the catman dj service and buy cd's when I need new music. Or now days they strike back. Party on DUD. But it is nice to hear about the remixes. JH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •