Help - QS & Morphing
Hi all
I'm just playing about cobbling together a few abstracts i've made into a show. However, i've hit an obstacle and would like some help please.
So, I have some cues (of my abstracts) placed on the Quicktimeline. I would like to morph these cues into one another, but I can't seem to find how to get them to morph. I'm sure it's simple, but I sure as hell can't see it. I can get just about every other effect but morphing them just doesn't happen... Help?
I realise this is probably going to be one of those 'Doh!' moments and i'll probably feel rather silly once I find the answer, but at the moment i'm struggling and would appreciate a pointer or two...
Cheers
Jem
Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001