Hey Frank;
Please give Mario (Ragdoll) a shout and see if you can coordinate with him. He's got some DMX gear that he wants to bring as well (planning to set it all up in the cafeteria). Maybe the two of you can work out a two-man training session, with one focus on DMX controllers (lighting boards, like the behrenger unit you and I have), and one focus on DMX control from within Quickshow/Beyond/LD-2000/LivePro... Sound doable?
Adam
PS: Added your name to the list in the first post...


buffo
Reply With Quote
*sigh*, well, I deserve it.. just have not-yet figured out how to do the work of 5 people, dangit!..
Well, I know you don't drink, anymore (cheers to that..) but.. perhaps you can think of it, like... ...Think of how much better an 'aged' scotch tastes when it is *finally* uncorked / crated and flowing smoothly around yer palette. ya?...
..and, hey - at least you *do-have* the very-coolest laser 'Danger Sign' this side of anywhere!..
...IF of-interest..
....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...
