Alright. I think I posted the wrong link. Give me a minute and I'll fix it.
Alright. I think I posted the wrong link. Give me a minute and I'll fix it.
working link! sorry about the trouble
thanks for doing this. brings a bit of a lem feeling to us that are not there
(i just saw DZ talking about the whitelight. i wouldn't expect those galvos to be g120... impressive!)
"its called character briggs..."
The live stream will be back shortly. I'm attending a presentation right now and they told me that I am not allowed to broadcast. Sorry for the inconvenience.
suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
you guys planning on going live again?
Cheers
rich
I don't think so. I left my laptop in the hotel room by mistake.
Sadness Abounds!
Does anybody else have a reliable dependable way to connect us to a livestream ?
Will there be three phase!!!!