Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: CYGN-B

Greg, most often the shows on 1/4 inch tape were recorded with a dbx set at 1.3 - I've got a 1/4 inch 4 channel deck & dbx from my 40th anniversary experiment - so I can digitize your tape(s) if you still need it...
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Ron, I've got an 8 (VHS) and 24 (HD) channel ADAT if you want to digitize anything. The files aren't all that big considering how many shows would fit on a terabyte drive.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    Ron, I've got an 8 (VHS) and 24 (HD) channel ADAT if you want to digitize anything. The files aren't all that big considering how many shows would fit on a terabyte drive.

Yep the only issue is size limit of the standard, if you decide to make 16track WAV's the CS pair tapes . But doing them individual heads is not a problem.
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Yep the only issue is size limit of the standard, if you decide to make 16track WAV's the CS pair tapes . But doing them individual heads is not a problem.

Any idea if Lumalaser will sell individual tracks or who to contact? I have not the Love Cats track in my collection and my girls would love it as they are hung up on cats.

Laserist: Yes, is is probably best I send you the tapes. You, if anyone, will be able to transfer them in a way that may make extracting the data possible. Should I post an email address here and then you can email me a shipping address?

Ron: You mentioned you have the audio for most of the shows. Would that include Starship?

Default Starship audio

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Laserist: Yes, is is probably best I send you the tapes. You, if anyone, will be able to transfer them in a way that may make extracting the data possible. Should I post an email address here and then you can email me a shipping address?

Ron: You mentioned you have the audio for most of the shows. Would that include Starship?
    Greg,

Yes, I have them all. PM me your email address and I'll send you a link to pick it up.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Any idea if Lumalaser will sell individual tracks or who to contact? I have not the Love Cats track in my collection and my girls would love it as they are hung up on cats.
    I can't speak for Lumalaser, but you could contact Tim Zeigenbein (tim@lumalaser.com).

If you PM me your email, I'll send you a link to Love Cats from our soundtrack (or you could get Love Cats, by The Cure, from your favorite streaming service.)

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ronhip View Post
    I can't speak for Lumalaser, but you could contact Tim Zeigenbein (tim@lumalaser.com).

If you PM me your email, I'll send you a link to Love Cats from our soundtrack (or you could get Love Cats, by The Cure, from your favorite streaming service.)

Ron
    Thanks for the info, i do already have the audio track.

Here are screen captures of the CYGN-B emulator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cyc_run_mode.png  

cyc_patch_mode.png  

That is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Here are screen captures of the CYGN-B emulator.