Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88

Thread: Mamba bugs/errors: post here !

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Hi All
    I have MB 1,96 build 6212, probably the latest version, checkit also from my friend- have the same problems. ML not response for this problem trough one month ;/

    I can confirm some bugs

    So...
    1. In live player:
    - not work output icon
    - not work color settings

    2. in mainform (show player?)
    - not work overview, still is empty
    - when I edit show, if I change source from "display current scene" to "whole show" then not work effect/geo module (rotation, size etc)
    - sometime when I work long then synchronize music/show is bad, error is not big but noticeable.
    - when source is as editor frame then not work UGC/color settings
    - not work "strip" show who you give with mamba, load is ok, sound also. but I have nothing on laser and preview window. On old mamba this show goes ok.
    - not work append show (BTW what s rule of work?). Try to append second show with effectr track. Save it or create reaselable, close mamba, open your new file- all module from effect track goest to begin of show. Of course append show not include music.

    3. In settings/output settings something is wrong. I think so...
    - It's hard to explain for me now, I must send you photo. However something is wrong with repeat first and last point. for example when I draw square and begin is too delay then I can correct it only trough shift- not trough repeat firs/last point. When I change value of firs/last point then I don't see any different on screen. Of course when I change shift for square then I get error in else figure.

    Maybe it is MB or box driver... i don't know


    What you think for this bugs?

    1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Hi bolo,

    a number of your problems sounds like you never checked the projector mapping. Mamba sometimes has difficulties assigning a mapping saved with the show to different hardware. Usually, all you have to do is check the projector mapping and correct it. On the other hand, I'm rolling out another update and update the version info for the update check

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    53

    Default

    hmm what you mean exactly about projector mapping? wat you suggest to check?.

    problem with save appended show (module from effect track goes to begin od show) can be bind with mapping?


    ooooo shortly now I get info about new version.... we se


    thanks a lot!

    1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    98

    Thumbs up

    I'm pretty busy with the 2.0 release at the moment, 1.x will receive some more updates after that. The "Append Show" function is not as sophisticated as it could be, for example.

    About the music "drift": This depends a lot on your particular computer, audio hardware and codecs installed. Best thing to do for the monent is to convert the audio files to plain wav files. I'll see what I can do to improve this.

    And about the projector mapping: It sounds a bit like you didn't know about it. Right-click on the text left to a track (by default reading "default" ) and select the first entry from the context menu. use the mapping dialog to establish a mapping between physical and logical projectors and the tracks assigned to them.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    53

    Default

    I run new version and check the append function. Still work wrong :/

    I not check else problem who I write (havent box here)
    Attached Images Attached Images

    1x8W RGB 2x3W G
    3x12W RGB (in progres)
    M2.0 M3.0

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    98

    Thumbs up

    Hi,

    can you send me the show files and the combined show file for analysis? This looks strange indeed. I'm still busy with 2.0 but will look into it soon. I've said it a while ago and I'm still committed to it: 1.x will get its bugfixes even after 2.0 is out.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    98

    Laser Warning

    Bug located and fixed.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22

    Unhappy Timing Bug

    Its not really a bug but it is a big problem!

    You can only position and size scenes to the resolution of 1/25 of a second.

    When you are constructing a show to music it makes things very difficult!
    Lets take a song of 132 bpm.
    Each bar is 1.818 Seconds thats 1second and 20.455/25 frames. So obviously you are stuck with 20 frames or 21 frames. As soon as you start adding scenes, and duplicating scenes you get timing errors after a few duplications. You are basically forced to overlap scenes or leave gaps between them on the timeline. So frustrating as a majority of show creation time (75%) is spent on getting the timing right.

    PLEASE, I beg you, make it so we can get down to milliseconds.

    Please!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC USA
    Posts
    1,521

    Default Hyperport USB Interfaces Not Recognized by Mamba 2.0 in Windows 7

    I think I need a bit of help from OldGrumpy. I'm a intermediate level user of Mamba and migrated to Mamba 2 as soon as it came out. My ~2 year old Medialas USB interface works just fine on my 32bit Windows 7 Home Premium editions, but I am not so lucky with my new Hyperport interface devices.

    In short, the interface is recognized by Windows and I am able to successfully install the drivers (the Medialas HyperPort USB and Medialas HyperPort COM ports are both fine), but Mamba is saying that it cannot detect any output devices. I've tried two of these new HyperPort devices on two computers and get the same results. The old USB interface continues to work on both PCs.

    I've tried unistalling the drivers and reinstalling several times (I pulled the drivers from the archive on the Medialas website). I also uninstalled and re-installed Mamba 2.0, but no luck.

    Any suggestions??

    Thank you!

    -David

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    98

    Lightbulb

    Did you replace the MlUsbDrv.mld as well? If you're not sure, just fetch the latest version from the driver archive, the current version number is 2.2.0.2835. Anything older should be updated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •