Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Results 201 to 206 of 206

Thread: SELEM 2019 sign-up thread

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,314

  2. #202
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post

    improvement....feed the vegetarians.
    Yes, yes, I know. I've added some more things over the past couple years such as the salads and pasta but I realize you all don't get as much of a selection as the carnivores.
    PM Sent...

  3. #203
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    6,207

    Default

    21922.jpegEither Kumpula is growing or, I'm just really that damn short. Ugh!!
    PM Sent...

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC USA
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Yes, yes, I know. I've added some more things over the past couple years such as the salads and pasta but I realize you all don't get as much of a selection as the carnivores.
    As I’m local-ish, I bring a few frozen veggie meals. Over the past 4 years, they have gone mostly untouched. As such, I hadn’t planned on bringing any more going forward as the veggie people appear satisfied with what you prepare.

    David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fort Mill, SC USA
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    21922.jpegEither Kumpula is growing or, I'm just really that damn short. Ugh!!
    Hehehe! I saw this pic too and noticed the steep slope robbed you big time! My wife is taller than I am and family pictures always require me ‘securing the higher ground’. 😀

    David
    Last edited by dkumpula; 08-14-2019 at 08:43.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Footage from the post-SELEM Western Piedmont Symphony Laser Show in Newton, NC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •