OK DATE IS SET! 18th of June then !
NO MORE CHANGES WILL BE MADE TO THE DATE!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MOST OF THE PL'ers =)
OK DATE IS SET! 18th of June then !
NO MORE CHANGES WILL BE MADE TO THE DATE!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MOST OF THE PL'ers =)
Thanks MasterPJ. Then i will skip this one because i,m at concert at sea:
http://www.concertatsea.nl/
Too bad
Ah well I decided not to change it anymore.
I want to have people's agenda organised.
Enjoy your concert at sea though.
It was nice to see you on the Prolight though =)
I'm sorry I was a bit buzy, if that stupid airport didn't waste those 2 hours at the end I would have used that 2 hours to hang around with you all.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed prolight just as much as I did![]()
Thanks man, and thank you for the realtime live laser demo at the pangolin booth.
And ofcourse for displaying Hobbybob in the pangolin stand hahahaha
See you the 18th buddy !
I didn't fail !
I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.
I didn't see the result of that picture :P
post?
anyways it's certainly working.
To have everyone be extra curious on how it looks like (version 0.5):
c0452c0aabc777881fc1859f0544705dfcb99de63decb7311147c101b8f08f7e6g.jpg48b7231fda4a159a4a37642671eda32a11c568a4c789a51f3abca30319e10cd46g.jpg
41630f3aa8f6e113d02268294cbb82e2c7e92d0f7c9ab8a986509cd3dd2c09876g.jpg
010b2f0a0c5d6a898ab84e091a89fa1305119ae8c5391bb40e39a7d27a36f7846g.jpg
Kinect showreal coming soon.
runs at 30fps on a single processor
Name: haruhi
Description: Haruhi was my first actuall anime ever.
and in this case haruhi is the first realtime laser 3D model ever.
This is the only really underlying story behind it.
haruhi-model-0.5.png
if the first model works well according to plan (which it does now) then there will be an upcoming range.
And perhaps later for purchase, but they aren't super cheap, they require very carefull vertex placement to work properly and still be realtime.
Last edited by masterpj; 04-12-2011 at 08:40.
I will trying to come to the springlem. Have to get a day off first, but I think that's not a problem. Would be my first LEM! Whiehoe!haha
Heya rizard, welcome to PL
hmm have I seen you on aniway?
*edit*
Oh nevermind, I must be mistaken
anyways nice to have someone new on the LEM.
@Rizard:
Nice you are visiting us on the Springlem.
@MAsterPJ:
Maybe change the topic title, it still says 26 of may !
I didn't fail !
I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.